Maroon 5 con Christina Aguilera - Moves like Jagger


“Moves like Jagger”
by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
FILL IN THE BLANKS:
Oh!
Just shoot for the ………………..
take
If it ………………. right
okay
Then aim for my ………………..
like
If you feel ……………………
swear
And ……………. me away
feels
Make it ………………
stars
I …………………… I’ll behave
heart

MATCH

1-You wanted control
a)Now I make it
2-I put on a show
b)My ego is big
3-You said I’m a kid
c)So we waited
I don’t give a sh*t
1-……… 2-………. 3-………..

Chorus
UNSCRAMBLE:

-----You want the moves like jagger
---- And it goes like this
-----Take me by the tongue
-----Kiss me ’til you’re drunk
----And I’ll show you all
---- I’ve got the moves like jagger
---- And I’ll know you
---- I’ve got the mooooves…. like jagger
-----With them moves like jagger
-----Look into my eyes and I’ll own you
-----I’ve got the moves like jagger
-----I don’t need to try to control you
-----I’ve got the mooooves……. like jagger

COMPLETE WITH WHAT YOU HEAR:
Maybe it’s ……………………
When you …………….. like
You’re ……………… and scarred
………………. feels right
But when you’re ……….. me
I’ll make you ……………….
That I’ve got the …………..
Oh!
So …………. in the car
We can …………. it
……………………. you want
Get ……………… it
And you ………………. to steer
But …………….. shifting gears
I’ll ……………….. it from here

Chorus x 1
CHOOSE: [Chistina Aguilera´s verse]
You wanna know why/how
To get/make me smile
Take/have control, own me just
for the right/night
And if I share/keep my secret
You’re gonna/wanna have to keep it
No one/Nobody else can see this
So watch and play/learn

I won’t /want to show you twice
Hair/Head to toe
Oooh baby grab/rub me right
But if I share/keep my secret
You’re gonna /wanna have to keep it
No one/Nobody else can see this

Chorus x 2

Liliana Zolezzi